The Hub works to assist teachers and schools with developing skills and capabilities to meet the demands of the Digital Technologies course. Specifically:
• are creative, innovative and enterprising when using traditional, contemporary and emerging technologies
• effectively and responsibly select and use appropriate technologies, materials, data, systems, tools and equipment when designing and creating healthy, socially, economically and environmentally sustainable products, services or environments
• critique, evaluate and use thinking skills and technologies processes for a range of problems or situations
• plan, manage, create and produce (make) technologies solutions for situations or problems for a range of settings
• engage confidently with and make informed, ethical decisions about technologies for personal wellbeing and health, recreation, everyday life, the world of work and preferred futures.